Skip to content
- 35+ years of teaching experience in English and History across ICSE/IB curriculums.
- IB Examiner in India for 15+ years
- Taught at St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata, Campion, Mumbai, Ecole Mondiale World School, Mumbai.
- Ex-Principal of JBCN International School, Oshiwara, Mumbai.
- 25+ years of teaching experience in English for IGCSE/A/ICSE curriculums
- Ex – Faculty at JBCN International School, J B Petit School for Girls, Walsingham House School, Campion High School in Mumbai
- Ted Talk Speaker at the TedX Youth Ted Talks
- Conducts reading & writing workshops for students across different age groups
- 12+ years of experience in the field of Education
- Presently IGCSE and IB English Language and Literature teacher
- Ex Ministry of Education, Singapore (Temasek Junior College)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education – National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- M.A – Calcutta University ; B.A. (Hons) – St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- 19+ years of teaching experience in Physics–IB Level
- Past experience: Singapore International School (Mumbai, India); Anglo Chinese School – International (Singapore), Greenwood
- High International School (Bangalore, India)
- MSc (Nuclear Physics), M.Ed
- Senior examiner with IBO
- 15+ years of teaching experience in Physics covering IGCSE/ IB/ISC/CBSE Boards
- Mentored hundreds of students for IIT and Medical Entrance exams in India
- Alumnus of IIT Mumbai
- 24+ years of teaching experience
- Mentored numerous students for ISC/IB/ CBSE/IIT/Medical entrance exams
- Ex HOD Deksha College, Bangalore
- Postgraduate in Chemistry
- 10+ years of experience in the field of education
- Extensive teaching experience in Chemistry for IB/IGCSE/ICSE/CBSE
- B.Sc – Presidency College;
- M.Sc- Jadavpur University.
- Extensive experience in mentoring students for JEE/ NEET
- 20+ years of teaching experience in Chemistry for IGCSE/IB/ISC/CBSE
- Mentored thousands of students for IIT/ Medical/International Olympiad
- Postgraduate from IIT Mumbai; pursing PhD in Organic Chemistry
- Member of American Chemical Society (ACS), US, (Branch –Maharashtra, India)
- 20+ years of experience in the field of education.
- Alumnus of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- Extensive experience across IB/IGCSE/A level/subject SAT/AP
- Special emphasis on emerging areas – molecular biology / biotechnology / genetics in diseases / environmental issues
- Asst Examiner Spanish B SL with IB (12+ years)
- 15 + years of experience in teaching IBDP and IGCSE
- Ex Head of Modern Foreign Languages, Subject Matter Expert and faculty with Pamoja Education, Board of Studies for Spanish at Amity University
- Content Developer for E-Pg Pathshala MHRD, Govt of India
- Ex Faculty – Instituto Espanol, Bangkok, University of Indonesia, Jakarta
- IGCSE & IB Maths Faculty at a top school in India
- Mentored numerous students for IB & IGCSE via online classes globally
- Post graduate in Maths and Physics
- IBDP Cat 2 certification in Mathematics, AAHLs a
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths from Wabash College, US and Master’s Degree in Maths from Indiana University Bloomington, US.
- Won the first prize at the Indiana College Mathematics Competition conducted by the Mathematical Association of America
- Taught in US and also at La Martiniere School Kolkata
- A Kaplan-trained mathematics instructor, Avijit has coached hundreds of SAT students since 2005.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in math from Wabash College, US and a master’s degree, also in math, from IU Bloomington, US.
- Won the first prize at the Indiana College Mathematics Competition, conducted by the Mathematical Association of America
- An engineer and a financier by education; holds an advanced degree in Finance from the EDHEC Business School in France.
- Extensive experience in training students for the verbal sections of standardized tests like SAT, GMAT, and GRE.